The Telangana State Unaided Private Engineering & Pharmacy Colleges Association, in their Endeavour to offer an effective, fair and Determine merit of students seeking admission to the member institutions, have formed "FTAPMEI". The Government of Telangana has been Conducted a Engineering And Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET),E-CET ,ICET,PGECET,Ed.CET.
The list of the Member Institutions who have indicated their participation in the FTAPMEI testing program, along with the courses offered by them, is published our website.
Aims and Objectives
- To Provide a forum Minority Professional colleges i.e Engineering, MBA, MCA, Pharmacy, B.Ed Etc.
- Aimed at better achieving the goals of establishment of those Institutions and also for furthering cause of Minority Education in the state
- To liaise with Government Agencies in order to secure the interests of the Minority educational Institutions
- To provide for an organization Interaction between and Government agencies and the institution as regards the regulatory frame work of the institutions.
- To seek recognition and further authorizations from the statutory bodies to conduct entrance tests and counseling for students belonging to Minority community .
- To seek recognition from all the Government authorities for such purposes as are permission under Government rules to achieve such goals as are consistent with the objects of the association.
Note: FTAPMEI’s website contains information and current updates/alerts. This site is updated regularly. FTAPMEI suggests all applicants to visit it frequently for relevant information.
- Zafar Javeed
- Mohd Jafer
- Zehra Subhuhi
- Khursheed Ahmed
- Khudrath Ali Khan
- Mohd Haneef Abid
- Sakhib Rasool Khan
- Mohd Arif Rizwan
- Col H.S. Virk